SEO Is Dead – last week I had the honor to speak at Joe Soto’s LCA event. In the speech I focus in on marketers and how they can impact their business using SEO services. Marketers can use SEO to get more organic clients for their business.
Many salespeople overlook search engine optimization because of the long-term investment required but many of the times this process comes faster than expected
Google doesn’t want you to rank organically, they would rather you pay for Google adwords/PPC to get to the top of the results. This is a common practice throughout the industry. Facebook is doing something very similar where you have to pay to play.
But the beauty of Google is that there is a way to get organic traffic from the search engines and it starts with content optimization.
Many SEO’s still follow the old and sketchy way to rank organically in the search engines when you can do it without much risk.
Follow these steps when implementing SEO for your agency:
– Pick a branded domain name
– Write tons of content on your website
– Include graphics, infographics, statistics, and other educational content
– Embed YouTube videos on your content so you can stand out from other ranking properties
– Order local directory placements from other softwares like MOZlocal/YEXT
Once you follow these steps you’ll notice that you can rank for any keyword you work for.