SEO Content Writing with Phil Singleton
SEO content writing is one of the most important ways to help your brand get found in today’s online world. If you’re working on building a tribe around what you create, it doesn’t take too much effort to boost your content visibility but it’s the key for long-term growth.
Our guest today, Phil Singleton, has fantastic and easily implementable ideas for any type of creator.
Phil Singleton is a web designer, SEO expert, and an award-winning author. Since 2005, Phil has owned and operated a digital agency based in Kansas City, where his online home is KC Web Designer.
In 2016, Phil and John Jantsch, of Duct Tape Marketing, co-wrote SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs. Phil’s book, SEO for Growth is an Amazon bestseller and has been listed as a top marketing book by Forbes and other prominent media.
Phil has also created a popular WordPress SEO plugin WP SEO Scheme that has been downloaded over 100,000 times in the last year.
Phil’s latest startup venture, Podcast Bookers, is a service that helps marketers and executives get booked on established podcasts as a way to develop authority and personal branding, improve SEO, and most importantly, generate new leads and sales.
– Phil’s story from cubical life to SEO expert
– A barter with a car company that changed Phil’s trajectory
– Website content publishing vs social content posting
– SEO benefits of podcasting, transcriptions, and show notes
– Effective backlinking for Google traffic generation
– How to think of blogging like writing a book
– How books boost your expertise
– SEO and Google traffic generation for visual artists
– Voice search and future trends in Google Search
– What “Scheme code” is and why it’s important for Google ranking
– How long can SEO take before you see more site traffic?
– The best type of written content for current Google traffic trends
– How blogging and social help your Google SEO ranking
– Phil’s recommended keyword research tools
– How Phil’s SEO plugin can help your Google ranking
– … And so much more!
“Keyword research is so important and undervalued. I don’t think you can truly know who you ideal avatar is unless you know how they search online.” ~ Phil Singleton