What is SEO Marketing? – your free ebook to learning how to drive targeted traffic to your website.
This is an easy how to seo for dummies that will explain how to gain free organic google traffic to your website. Have you ever heard the saying Google is King?
Google is the number one way to get targeted and organic traffic to your website. If you have a business, a blog, or any site online, it can’t prosper without traffic. You can have the great website, or the greatest product to offer, but if no one sees it then its a total lost.
I’ve been a SEO marketer for the last 10 years. I know the ins and outs on what Google looks for, the number one site in the world, to getting the best website traffic.
If you don’t know what is seo marketing, or you’re just a beginner, I recommend getting your free ebook download I’ve offered in the link above. You will find out the easiest and simplest ways to increase your search engine optimization, and start flooding your website with targeted traffic.
I’ve personally used these methods to increase my SEO. I was a beginner once just like you. I learned a lot through out the years to master search engine optimization the best way possible.
Thanks for watching:
Are you looking for to get into email marketing? If so, be sure to checkout my email marketing video:
Google SEO for DUMMIES & Beginners! In this video, we reveal how to make sure your ON PAGE OPTIMISATION strategies are done right. We also reveal all the tweaks you need to make on your website pages that will increase your conversions and leads you generate.
Here are some tips on what ON PAGE OPTIMISATION is all about.
1) CONTENT, CONTENT & CONTENT. Get your content right. Your content on the website should be informative and substantial for the topic you want to rank for. This includes and a healthy mix of text, multimedia, external and internal links (relevant links) and use of proper heading tags.
2) Use the right architecture – right for humans to easily read on your website. Remember, if you design for users, the search engines will like it. However, follow the points in the infographic on the following page:
Please like this video and subscribe this channel for more content on SEO for your business. You can call us on 1300 565 610 to get a free assessment of your SEO strategy. Please also visit our website
SEO for dummies guide! Hey and welcome to my short and basic seo guide for ranking keywords on google first page. Now, this is just a teaser video and not very long but I have to start my channel somewhere right? Visit makemoneylivegood.com
I will be doing lots of videos on SEO training and many other things to do with making money online!
I keep things simple and effective and you will learn a lot from every video! Enjoy your seo for dummies the basic short guide!!
Google SEO For Dummies, Deadbeats, and Beginners! In this video, I reveal “The Magic 3” web properties you can use to leverage into better search engine rankings in very little time. Google puts special weight to 3 specific web 2.0 properties, and I show you how to leverage them in this video. Learn exactly what you need to know about external search engine optimization here.
Alright so Google SEO in a nutshell is as follows:
1) Create good content. Without this, you might as well forget all your SEO efforts as they will be a complete waste in the end. Now what I define as “quality content” is stuff created specifically with the end user in mind. When you create videos and blog posts that your targeted audience is genuinely interested in, this will increase the time they spend consuming your content. Google LOVES this, and will rank your website accordingly. My general rule of thumb is to create content that I personally would spend my own time consuming.
2) A few backlinks from highly targeted, relevant content outweigh HUNDREDS of low quality backlinks.
3) 3 Web properties that I spent effort into building up are Tumblr, WordPress.com, and Weebly mini-sites.
4) I usually always work my YouTube channel and blog into the equation by mixing up links and video embeds on their respective content on my web 2.0 mini sites.
All in all, this video shows you exactly how to rank in Google even if you’re a complete beginner. Keep things simple. Deliver good stuff, and the results typically follow.
Remember: never try to “game” Google. They are incredibly smart at filtering out tricks. Give them exactly what they want, and they will reward you for years to come.
SEO For Dummies If you are looking to learn more about search engine optimization and marketing for dummies then I hope you found my video helpful. You can learn more about SEO at the link above where I will teach you a little more about SEO, keyword research etc.
SEO is composed of 3 major steps:
1. Keyword Research 2. On Page SEO 3. Off Page SEO
In the above video I go into more detail about this process.
SEO For Dummies seo for dummies pdf search engine marketing for dummies search engine optimization for dummies