LSI is the constant term in Search engine optimization and part of the Google algorithm. This is having crucial importance in its implementation as per SEO strategy. This post helps you how to use LSI keywords on your blog post optimization and Where to get these LSI keywords.
What is LSI? LSI means Latent Semantic Indexing. This is the concept used to determine the relationship between terms and concepts in content.
What is the Difference between LSI Keywords vs Longtail Keywords?
There is a huge difference between LSI and Long tail keywords.
1. The major difference between LSI Keywords vs Long tail keywords is, LSI Keywords broaden the search with related keywords, but Longtail Keywords narrow down the scope of a search.
2. Long tail keywords are the lengthened version of a keyword combination used by searchers.
3. Long tail keywords show searchers intentions like “top”, “How”, “what”, “Why”, etc.
By adding long tail keywords, the optimized content gets better rankings for those exact search terms, and you will have a boost in your website traffic.
LSI Keywords helps search engines to understand page content.
Where to Use LSI Keywords?
These LSI keywords are beneficial for users and for Search engines if you are using properly.
1. In Title tag creating the compelling feeling
3. Meta tag
4. Within First and last paragraphs
5. Within the body content
6. You can use as Anchor text to link other pages or posts
7. You can use as alt text, as a file name, and as titles of images
8. You can use the page title to support your target keyword
What are the advantages of LSI Keywords?
Tha major advantages of these LSI Keywords are
1. Protects from Spamming content
2. A decrease in Bounce rates
3. Increase page spending time of visitor
4. Improve Search Engine rankings
5. To Increase Blog Authority
6. For better sales
What are the basic tools to find LSI Keywords?
1. LSI Graph
2. Google AutoComplete tool
3. Google Keyword Planner
5. Keyword Shitter
The WordPress Plugins to find LSI Keywords:
If you are running self-hosted WordPress platform, few plugins help you to add LSI keywords from your WordPress dashboard.
1. SEOPressor connect Plugin
2. Best SEO Plugin
3. TwinWord SEO Plugin
How to Use LSI Keywords for better SEO?
1. Choosing good Keyword
2. Place the keyword naturally
3. Choose and add more targeted positions
Using LSI Keywords is an art of blogging. If you use it as SEO friendly and in a natural manner, the results will be surprising. Using more these keywords in the single content leads to content spamming.
The content having the same meaning or synonyms becomes readable content for both readers and Search engines.