We studied 2 million random keyword searches and share the top on-page SEO strategies to boost your organic Google rankings (backed by data).
Have you ever wondered if the on page SEO techniques experts recommend work? Sam Oh breaks down key points from our research study and provides actionable takeaways so you can learn how to optimize your website for search.
You’ll also learn about some highly praised on page Google ranking factors that showed negative correlation in our study (and what you should do instead).
Here are 10 of the on page ranking factors we covered:
10. use short URLs for your pages.
9. Use your primary keyword in your URL
8. Use your keyword in the headline (H1 tag)
7. Add external links to authoritative websites
6. Add internal links to pages that you want to rank.
5. Re-optimize titles on underperforming page 1 rankings
4. Create in-depth articles
3. Use modifiers in your titles
2. Don’t have slow loading pages
1. Improve UX by enhancing UI.
You can see our full research study here:
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.